Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm so happy....

I stumbled upon Julia Rothman. Just looking though her stuff has made me so inspired this morning. First of all she is an illustrator, painter, and pattern designer from Brooklyn, New York.

Her work is really wonderful and makes me wish I could draw better. And today I discovered her blog, Book By It's Cover, which is basically where she shares all of the wonderful books she has seen over the years.

And lastly, in 2002 she helped start a design firm where she does the illustration, one partner the design, and another the animation. Sounds like a perfect partnership. Anyway their website is the best I have seen in a long time, so original and fun. The navigation, illustration, and simplicity is genius....and they do great work, you must check it out. Tell me you are not inspired?

No comments: