Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Wedding Part 1 - Save the Date

This is Melissa here. I am so thrilled to finally share some images, graphic design, and projects for my wedding that was in Glasgow, Scotland. First up is my Save the Date I designed with help from my fellow Perfect Dressipier (?) Amanda! I wanted it to be whimsical and fun, to make people want to come to Scotland to share our special day with us. I printed them on Neenah Paper Sundance Cover in Ultra White felt finish paper and cut them each individually. I ordered recycled brown paper bag type envelopes from Action Envelope.

Everytime we go to Scotland, I love seeing the sheep and Highland coos. I resigned to putting them on the Save the Date, because my husband would not allow the real things at our wedding! Let me know what you think!

No comments: