Friday, October 23, 2009

House Industries

For all of you graphic designers out there I am sure you have heard of House Industries, a type foundry based out of Delaware. If you haven't you should, they do great work (they are responsible for Neutaface...a personal favorite of mine)

They have a small staff that spends anywhere from 18 to 24 months developed a font. Sounds fun and tedious at the same time. Can you imagine spending that long long developing type? I don't think I could do it. They also develop some awesome prints, shirts, accessories and books.

Don't you just love these baby blocks? I am keeping my eye on them for when I have a little one that needs them. Or maybe I'll just get them for myself.

And I want this iron ampersand. I have no idea what I would do with it, but it's fabulous. Make sure you check out the rest of their products as there are a lot of fun things.

No comments: