Friday, July 30, 2010

Blogging Beauties

Recently, while searching for inspiration for my day job, I have become more enlightened to the world of fashion bloggers. Of course I have my staple favorite blogs that I go to everyday like Design Sponge and Design Mom, but now I have discovered new ones that I love! These ladies are very fashionable and try on looks and take photographs of them to share with the world via their blogs. Sterling Style has become my latest obsession. Taylor Sterling writes this fun blog. She is so adorable and has such a great sense of fashion. I have found out about so many new websites because of her. Also, she makes me want to be more of a fashion diva!


And then the other one that I love is Cupcakes and Cashmere. Emily out of LA writes this blog and again, she is super adorable and very fashionable. Its fun to feel like you are part of these ladies everyday life. So to Taylor and Emily...please be my friends! (wait did I say that out loud?)

They both make me want to make a living blogging and being fashionable. Enjoy!

No comments: