Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some weekly catch-up...

So obviously I have fallen off the wagon with blogging everyday. Trips, weddings, and work have sadly taken up some time but in an effort to catch up here are some sites to keep you distracted...

Monday Muse:
My heart goes out to those in Japan and I love how the design community has responded.
Tuesday Travel:
I saw this suitcase by Orla Kiely yesterday and fell in love.
Wednesday Wish:
I wish that I had more time, more time to spend with my fiance, craft, cook, blog, exercise, the list goes on and on.

Thursday Tidbit:
Pantone has definitely taken their brand to a whole new level with Pantone Universe and I am kind of obsessing about a bike but they have EVERYTHING.
Friday Fashion:
Hearting these Brian Atwood Maniac Metallic Leather Pumps.

No comments: