Friday, December 18, 2009

I won a contest on 100 Layer Cake blog!

I entered a contest on the wedding blog 100 Layer Cake and I won!

You can check it out here under contest winners:
http://100layercake.com/blog/archives/3975


I wrote:

"My fiance is Scottish and I am American…
We are getting married at the House for an Art Lover in Glasgow July 1, 2010. I am whimsical and he is more streamlined. I would love to incorporate the tradition of the tartan plaids (since he will be wearing a kilt) and my whimsical nature. I have red flowery shoes and a classic twenties dress already picked out! We are both architects and love art and would love our personalities to be reflected. so i think the theme would be ” A Twist on T(art)an and Tulle”

I’m excited! They put an inspiration board and color palette together for me and it will be posted in January.

I will let you know when its posted!

Melissa

No comments: