Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chris Benz

I would love to go to NYC Fashion Week, I think it would be fabulous. The Spring 2010 Fashion Week is currently going on and I have to do a little shot out to Chris Benz. I went to high school with this guy and played tennis with him (random). He left our small town high school to study at Parsons, interned with Marc Jacobs, designed for JCrew and now he is making it big. His line is a great combination of muted and bright colors, classic and modern silhouettes and fun party dresses...sounds wonderful.

Above is my FAVORITE dress from this spring's collection. It is to die for!

And I just think this is the most fun skirt ever! Where I would where it to, I have no idea but in the words of Christian "it's fierce". Learn more about Chris Benz's story and design beliefs here. Read about his recent show at Fashion week on Style.com or at the NYTimes and see it here.

No comments: